Friday, September 11, 2009

Packing


Sunday is just a day away... Time for packing!!
For Sunday, Each person needs to bring thier own bag packed with their things (20 to 30 pounds only) leaving room for us to fill it more up to the 50 pound mark.

We have 17 "body bag" duffles from CMIA. We need 22. So I need people to let me know if you have extra large duffle bags we can use. We need 5 more. I believe I have one, just have to find it... We will need them on Sunday.

Each person will take their own bag back home with them. You can use what you have packed in there but please DO NOT ADD ANYTHING ELSE TO THE BAG. It will already be at 50 pounds. The rest of the bags will go into Jerilyn's van.

We need to be at the church on Sunday by 1pm. Jeff and Vicki make sure you are at Scott and Donna's by noon to help load up. Tara you were coming to my house to help me load up my storage unit. Noon should work for that too.

WE LEAVE IN ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!
THIS TIME NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE IN KENYA!!

Oh, and as of today,
the weather report for our day in London is 65 with partual clouds.
Nairobi is going to be about 80.
Nakuru is about 82.
Makindu about 88.
Not bad!!

No comments: